January 23, 2011 - ECRTS 11 (23nd EUROMICRO CONFERENCE ON REAL-TIME SYSTEMS)
Call for Papers
23nd EUROMICRO CONFERENCE
ON REAL-TIME SYSTEMS
Porto, Portugal, July 5-8, 2011
THEME AND TOPICS OF INTEREST
The twenty-third EUROMICRO Conference on Real-Time Systems (ECRTS‚11) is a forum aimed at covering state-of-the-art research and development in real-time computing. Papers on all aspects of real-time systems are welcome. These include, but are not limited to:
- APPLICATIONS: consumer electronics; multimedia and entertainment; process control; avionics, aerospace; automotive; telecommunications; cyber-physical systems.
- INFRASTRUCTURE AND HARDWARE: communication networks; embedded devices;
hardware/software co-design; power-aware and other resource-constrained techniques; systems on chip; time engines and time synchronization; wireless sensor networks.
- SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES: compiler support; component-based approaches; middleware and distribution technologies; programming languages and operating systems.
- SYSTEM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS: modelling and formal methods; probabilistic analysis for RT systems; quality of service support; reliability, security and survivability in RT systems; scheduling and schedulability analysis; worst-case execution time analysis; validation techniques.
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
Full papers must be submitted electronically through our web form in
PDF format (see "submission page" at http://ecrts11.ecrts.org).
Submitted papers must be unpublished and not under submission elsewhere.
Submissions must be in the same format as in the final published
proceedings (10 pages maximum, 2 columns, 10 pt). Papers exceeding the
maximum length will not be reviewed. See the submission page for more
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 23, 2011 (this is a firm deadline -- it
will not be extended for any reason)
- NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: March 25, 2011
- WORKSHOPS: July 5, 2011
- CONFERENCE: July 6-8, 2011
The keynote speakers include Hermann Kopetz, TU Vienna and Mateo Valero, UPC.
Pursuing a successful tradition in the ECRTS series, a special Work in
Progress (WiP) session will be organized. This session is mainly
intended for presentation of on-going and recent work.
Additionally, a set of Satellite Workshops focusing on hot topics will be
organized. These include the continuation of the already successful Real-Time Networks (RTN), Worst-Case Execution Time (WCET), Analysis Tools and Methodologies for Embedded and Real-Time Systems (WATERS), and Operating Systems Platforms for Embedded Real-Time Applications (OSPERT) Workshops and the Real-Time Scheduling Open Problems Seminar (RTSOPS). A separate call for papers will be issued later for both WiP and satellite workshops. Please visit the website later for further information.
GENERAL CHAIRS: Eduardo Tovar, Stefan M. Petters, Polytechnic or Porto, Portugal
PROGRAM CHAIR: Karl-Erik Årzen, Lund University, Sweden
REAL-TIME TECHNICAL COMMITTEE CHAIR: Gerhard Fohler,
University of Kaiserslautern, Germany
PROGRAM COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
* Tarek F. Abdelzaher, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, USA
* Jim Anderson, University of North Carolina, USA
* Björn Andersson, Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Portugal
* Sanjoy Baruah, University of North Carolina, USA
* Enrico Bini. Scuola Superiore S.Anna, Pisa, Italy
* Scott Brandt, University of California, Santa Cruz, USA
* Reinder J. Bril, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, The Netherlands
* Giorgio Buttazzo, Scuola Superiore S.Anna, Pisa, Italy
* Samarjit Chakraborty, TU Munich, Germany
* Anton Cervin, Lund University, Sweden
* Robert I. Davis, University of York, UK
* Jean-Dominique Decotignie, CSEM, Switzerland
* Johan Eker, Ericsson, Sweden
* Rolf Ernst, TU Braunschweig, Germany
* Gerhard Fohler, TU Kaiserslautern, Germany
* Shelby Funk, University of Georgia, USA
* Steve Goddard, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA
* Joel Goossens, University of Brussels (Université Libre de Bruxelles), Belgium
* Sathish Gopalakrishnan, University of British Columbia, Canada
* Jan Gustafsson, Mälardalen University, Sweden
* Jörgen Hansson, Chalmers University, Sweden
* Hermann Hartig, TU Dresden, Germany
* Tei-Wei Kuo, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
* Michael Lemmon, University of Notre Dame, USA
* Giuseppe Lipari, Scuola Superiore S.Anna, Pisa, Italy
* Oded Maler, VERIMAG, Grenoble, France
* Julio Medina, Universidad de Cantabria, Spain
* Frank Muller, North Carolina State University, USA
* Thomas Nolte, Mälardalen University, Sweden
* Luigi Palopoli, DISI - University of Trento, Italy
* Isabelle Puaut, University of Rennes/IRISA, France
* Peter Pushner, Technische Universitaet Wien, Austria
* Harini Ramaprasad, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, USA
* Rodrigo Santos, Universidad Nacional del Sur-CONICET, Argentina
* Insik Shin, KAIST, Korea
More information about the Artist Mailing List: