PIPS Technical Pages
Overall PIPS presentation:
PIPS analyses and transformations:
- Description of analyses and transformations provided by PIPS with the properties a user can set to change the PIPS behaviour (fine tuning for advanced user level
- More specifically: Array Region Analyses
- For a global article explaining how PIPS works: Corinne Ancourt, Fabien Coelho, Béatrice Creusillet and Ronan Keryell, How to Add a New Phase in PIPS: the Case of Dead Code Elimination Presented at the Sixth Workshop "Compilers for Parallel Computers" (CPC 96), pages 19-30. December 11-13, 1996, Aachen, Germany. A-300 Article (HTML and PostScript) and color transparencies.
- The PIPS Programming Environment also known as the Developer Guide with its companion the AutoTools developer guide
- The PIPS internal representation (aka RI, IR, AST...): a hierarchical control-data-flow graph (HTML) (PDF)
- The mapping (in French) of Fortran onto the PIPS internal representation
- Pipsmake consistency manager and its use to build the PIPS High-Level Software Interface, as well as initial motivations for automatic interprocedural consistency maintenance
- Pipsdbm resource manager: PIPS database manager and the underlying data structures (in French)
- Newgen User Manual, plus an introductory paper (in English) and a tutorial (in French)
- All the PIPS datastructures declared with NewGen
- A description of the dependence graph
PIPS parallelizers and compilers
- XPOMP graphical runtime (to display data from C, Fortran and HPF).